Book Publishing Made Easy Masterclass and Bootcamp
How to Publish Your Book Professionally and Save Thousands of Dollars
GET THE GUIDANCE YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR PUBLISHING DREAMS A REALITY
WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK OR COMPROMISING QUALITY IN JUST 30 DAYS
- Have you published a book before with a company and now want to take charge of the process?
- Do you want to know more about the publishing process and how to publish your book on Amazon?
- Do you want to know how to avoid publishing scams?
- Do you want to know where to find proofreaders, editors, cover designers, formatters at affordably rates?
- Where can you turn to get your publishing questions answered?
Let our experienced Amazon bestselling author x21 published books and Indie publisher, C. Ruth Taylor, guide you in the publishing process. This will ensure a smooth publishing experience to produce your professional bestselling books.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This masterclass and bootcamp is for new authors or those who have self-published before. It is for authors who want to take charge of their publishing, build their own publishing teams and cut publishing costs in the long run.
TIMELINE: 4 Weeks
We know the publishing process can be daunting.
As a first-time author thinking of self-publishing a book, you have many questions for which you need answers.
Some of these include: a breakdown of the publishing process, type of editing required, explanation of publishing terms, how to set up your Amazon KDP account, how to price and print your book etc.?
As a first-time author, you need guidance regarding every aspect of publishing. If you do not have an author friend guiding you, you will make costly mistakes, feel overwhelmed and produce an inferior product .
When you hire freelancers or purchase individual publishing services, you rarely get explanations or publishing guidance to know if the services are in keeping with publishing standards.
Now, you can get guidance and your questions answered with this 30-Day Publishing Made Easy Masterclass and Bootcamp. Read the Publishing Secrets Book and Watch all video tutorials and course materials before the bootcamp.
COURSE FORMAT: The course is self-paced with one Live 2-hour bootcamp via Zoom or in person.
In course, you will get:
- A Step by Step Publishing Guide to break down the publishing process
- Video tutorials, checklist and worksheet
- A Budget-Friendly Price Guide to reduce your expenses
- 30-Day Unlimited email responses
- Referrals for editors, proofreaders, formatters, cover designers
- Publishing Secrets Ebook
- Recommended Publishing Support Groups
- A 2-Hour Publishing Bootcamp [ Create your publishing plan and the exact steps to publish on Amazon)
NOTE: All queries outside of the Live Bootcamp should be made by email not Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger.
Get your questions answered at the Bootcamp or by email. Email queries will be limited to 30 days.
WHAT DO YOU NEED HELP WITH?
Choose carefully the most pressing issues you need addressed from the list below and get your questions answered by email or at the Online Bootcamp.
- Understanding the Publishing Process
- Manuscript Formatting Help
- Guidelines for Layout/Interior Formatting
- Guidelines for Book Structure
- How to write your introduction and author Bio
- Designing your print and ebook cover
- Amazon submission requirements, use of keywords
- How to write your book cover description/sales copy
- How to ensure your print book cover passes on Amazon
- Choosing your book size
- Creating your Amazon Author Central Account
- Creating/Evaluating your book’s subtitle or title
- Choosing the right fonts for the cover and interior
- Pricing your book
- How to get book reviews
- Running a bestseller campaign on Amazon
- How to order print books
- How to make author corrections
- How to set up a Beta Reader Group
- How to plan your book launch
- Questions relating to Copyright
- Other ____________________________________________
Don't make costly mistakes or publish an inferior quality book! Enroll in this masterclass and bootcamp now!
Hello, I'm an Authorpreneur, bestselling author of over 20 books, an international speaker, trained educator and certified career coach from the beautiful island of Jamaica.
Since 2001, through speaking, writing, teaching, mentoring and coaching, I've helped thousands of people including many authors and youths to win in their personal lives and careers. I've spoken in 14 countries to thousands of people in Jamaica, countries in the wider Caribbean, Latin America and Africa.
In November 2018, I took on the challenge of writing 20 manuscripts in one year and by November 2019, the feat was accomplished.
Today, I teach experts to turn their knowledge, experience and skills into books which they can leverage for maximum impact and income and leave a legacy. I also teach publishing skills to equip people to make a living helping authors to win.
PreviewWelcome and Overview (2:58)
StartWhat is Publishing? (3:18)
PreviewTraditional vs. Self-Publishing (4:17)
PreviewSelf-Publishing as a Viable Option (5:37)
Start10 Mistakes Ruth Made in Publishing (9:07)
StartUnderstanding the Design of Your Book
Start30 FAQ on Publishing for New Authors
StartPublishing Made Easy Ebook
StartThe Publishing Process Unlocked (2:55)
StartSteps to Publish + Timelines
StartPublishing on a Budget Case Study - Publishing for US$150
Start7 Secrets to Publish on a Budget (8:49)
StartPublishing on a Budget Checklist
StartA Budget-Friendly Price Guide
StartInvestigating What's Out There - Avoiding Scams
StartTips to Reduce Cost + Recommended Resources (7:28)