Secrets to Publish on a Budget Masterclass
How to Publish Your Non-Fiction Print and Ebook for Less than US$500
THE ULTIMATE COST-CUTTING GUIDE FOR NON-FICTION INDIE AUTHORS
Are you really ready to publish?
- Are you thinking of publishing your book independently?
- Maybe you are finished or almost finished writing the first draft of your book, now what?
- Are you are on the hunt for a publisher or need author services?
Perhaps you are not sure that your manuscript is any good...
Perhaps you are evaluating a publishing offer, and you are not sure if you are getting a good deal...Maybe you worked with a publisher before and now want to Do It Yourself (DIY)...
Introducing...The Secrets to Publish on a Budget Masterclass
The average Indie publishing prices range from US$1000 - $12,000. These often come with less than 50 print books. As a new Indie author, I spent close to US$10,000 in the process of publishing and launching my first book, resulting in debt for several years.
It was a costly and painful price to learn.
Now, I want to spare you that pain and this toolkit will do just that!
Over the last 5 years, I have learnt how to start my publishing journey right, save thousands and produce best-selling books. I published my last fifteen books for less than what it cost to publish my first book.
I have taught other authors to replicate the process.
In this course, you will discover:
1. The exact steps C. Ruth Taylor uses to drastically cut her publishing expenses without compromising quality.
2. Amazing tips and tricks to outsource parts of the publishing process affordably and avoid getting ripped off.
3. How to self-edit your book and overcome author's self-doubt.
4. DIY Tips and where to find affordable publishers or freelancers.
5. Get real answers to your questions to make winning decisions in the pre-publishing phase of your journey.
6. Resources in the Publishing on a Budget Toolkit to help you save thousands of dollars in publishing.
7. A Bonus 60-minute consultation session
This will save you later stress, thousands of dollars and make your publishing journey a smooth one.
TOOLS NEEDED FOR THE COURSE
Enroll in the course NOW!
Whether you choose a Publisher (Paid Done For You Service Provider) or DIY, this course is ultimately what you need to know save thousands of dollars in publishing.
Hello, I'm an authorpreneur, international speaker, trained educator and certified career coach from the beautiful island of Jamaica.
Since 2001, through speaking, writing, teaching, mentoring and coaching, I've helped thousands of people to win in their personal lives and careers.
In November 2018, I took on the challenge of writing 20 manuscripts in one year and by November 2019, the feat was accomplished. Of those manuscripts, 16 were published for less than US$5000 when my first book cost over US$5000 to publish.
I am an Amazon bestselling author. Today, I teach experts to turn their knowledge, experience and skills into books which they can leverage for maximum impact and income. I love teaching people how to be activated for greater with books, especially non-fiction books.
I've spoken in 14 countries to thousands of people in Jamaica, countries in the wider Caribbean, Latin America and Africa.