Start Your Book Now
How to Confidently Write Your Winning Non-Fiction Book or Story from Scratch
81% percent of Americans feel that they have a book in them — and should write it… but about 1% do” (Rob Kosberg, Publish. Promote. Profit).
This mini course will help you to set the right foundation to become part of the 1% club of published authors sooner than you think.
- Are you an aspiring writer who wants to write a book but don't know how or where to start?
- Have you been trying to write for 10 years but just can't seem to find the time or motivation to finish?
- Do you wish to create income and impact by writing a book?
Writing a book can be very daunting process! This mini course simplifies the writing process and removes the overwhelm, so you can confidently start or finish writing your winning Non-fiction book now!
BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE
In this mini course, which is part of a larger course, you will learn the foundations for writing a winning Non-Fiction book so you don't get stuck when you start writing. You will get a clear sense of direction and write a purpose-driven book. You will gain access to a community that will provide you with the tools and accountability to finally pen that book, which will not only change your life, but also change the lives of many others.
In this course you will:
- Listen to 8 Audio Lessons: This is primarily an online audio course on the go! Listen to the audio lessons while driving or working at home.
- Read the course text, "The Rocket-Writer: How to Write a Non-Fiction Book in 24 Hours," which provides a step-by-step process to start and finish your book. It will help you to turn your ideas, story and expertise into a book.
- Get the Accountability and Support to Finish Your Book through Ruth's Authorpreneur Secret$ Membership Group or the Indie Authorpreneurs Facebook group.
- Use the Start Your Book Now Worksheet: This simple worksheet will help you to apply the audio lessons. It will also help you to create your book outline and identify your primary target audience before you write your book.
- Submit the worksheet for review via email at [email protected] or [email protected] (optional)
INDIE AUTHOR TESTIMONIAL
The journey in writing and completing my manuscript was challenged by procrastination with which I struggled for years. This affected me in every segment of my life. High School and Seminary were no exception. When the thirty-day challenge was given by my former lecturer, Cameka "Ruth" Taylor, I saw it as the necessary motivation that I needed. I gladly embraced it, and Miss Taylor without knowing that I was fighting procrastination and the feeling of quitting, kept encouraging me through her posts in the authors’ group.
Once I heard of the challenge, I started immediately. I did not wait on the appointed date to commence. This was a personal deliverance for me. It was very challenging; I stayed up late and woke up early. It was more than completing a manuscript; it was overcoming procrastination, delay and quitting. Today, I can say I am delivered. God used this authors’ group to help me overcome a major struggle
I recommend Miss Taylor and this challenge to aspiring authors, as it’s your connection not just to a group but a family. Miss Taylor checks on you, encourages and motivates you. She is open with the challenges she incurred and steers you away from making similar mistakes. I thought writing and publishing a book would be stressful, but Miss Taylor has shown and continues to express the simplicity in doing so. I have no regrets.
Indie Author, "Mind Renewal"
Hello, I'm an Authorpreneur, Amazon bestselling author of over 25 books, an international speaker, trained educator and certified career coach from the beautiful island of Jamaica.
In November 2018, I took on the challenge of writing 20 manuscripts in one year and by November 2019, the feat was accomplished. I published 16 of those manuscripts in a year without breaking the bank.
Today, I teach experts to turn their knowledge, experience and skills into books which they can leverage for greater impact, increased income, and legacy building. Since 2001, I've spoken to thousands of people in 14 countries including Jamaica, countries in the wider Caribbean, Latin America, and Africa.
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for signing up to become part of the 1% club. You are about to become one of the rare ones, who not only desire to write a book but actually complete it.
Your book could be the boat that helps someone to cross over to the other side safely and happily!
You can do it! I look forward to reading your book soon!