Calendar of Activities
CALENDAR OF ACTIVITIES
Welcome to Ruth's CASA's - The 1% Apreneur Elite Club!
This is primarily a private teaching and coaching community on Authorpreneurship. Ruth and her guests will teach you the secrets to write, publish, market, and leverage books to increase your impact and income for the long haul and leave a lasting legacy.
Membership Criteria: It is open to aspiring authors with a first draft of their book, or those who have some existing written or recorded material, and authors who have already published a book and those who want to be certified as a publishing coach.
Primary Focus: The focus is primarily on publishing and leveraging books for greater impact and increased income beyond book sales, without breaking the bank.
TIME: January 26 - July 30 Annually
Monthly Group Meetings/Consultations Begin: 1st Wednesday in February
CONTENT OF SERVICES| DELIVERY FORMAT
1. Live Masterclass & Q & A Session [60-90 minutes]: There will be one Live Teaching and Q & A Session on the first Wednesdays of each month unless otherwise prevented.
You will have continuous access to all the Live and recorded monthly masterclasses and the training material in your Authorpreneur Secret$ Membership Dashboard/ Resource Bank for if you stay for six months.
2. Teaching Style: Homework is sometimes given. You get community feedback and support on your authorship journey during the LIVE sessions where the publishing steps are clarified, questions asked or pitching is done.
3. Missed a Session: We will email the links of the recorded Live sessions which are held on Zoom.
4. Genre: While our specialty is non-fiction, we do provide guidance for some genres of fiction, poetry and children's books.
4. Curriculum: Explore the resource materials as needed. They are divided into 5 areas: Writing, Publishing, Book Marketing, Book Launch, and Authorpreneurship.
5. Private Consultation Sessions & Email Feedback: Members book as needed 1:1 sessions twice per month for 30 minutes based on facilitator's availability. If you fail to utilize these sessions, they do not roll over. Outside of this communication is largely via email. Sessions are held on Zoom. All sessions must be booked in advance.